Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anything Goes Phone Sex

So it seems like since school is back in session, guyys have one thing on their mind ((: I'm so not even kidding, I've done 3 ageplay phone sex calls this morning!! omg so much fun (: And some of taboo roleplays that you come up with are so hot! and being an 18teen phone sex girl, theres actuallyy a chance you're telling me something I haven't done before, haha. Ive always loved playingg dress up and pretend. You know, at a certain age you can't reallyy do that anymore without people thinkingg you're like..weird, haha. So the onlyy time I get to now is during roleplay phone sex (: When I first got into it and learned all the different kinky roleplays people do, omg, i was soo excited. Thats why when Annabelle hired me I totallyy had to tell her no limits phone sex! From your calls, you like that i did (:

Mandy
Brace Face Teen (18)
888-662-6482
aim or yim: mandymoans91

No comments:

Post a Comment